Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Pain is my friend

kim atienza
 
 
This is a tweet I read from one of the people I get amazed at. For someone like me who feels pain (sometimes excruciating ones)  everyday, Kuya Kim's mantra made me think. I know he has a different situation and I know what he wants to say but it made me think of my situation. Pain is like a friend who is with me eversince the brain surgery. Pain is like a friend who sees me in times of my struggles and understands how intensed it is. But you know what...I don't want pain to be my friend. It's tiring. You don't fight a friend. You don't curse a friend. You don't wish a friend to leave forever. A saying "No Pain, No Gain" Not in my condition. My Lord is my healer and He is my friend. Everytime there's pain, the Lord is always there for me. He has a reason and I know I will be healed....and this I claim in Jesus Name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment